COCONUT GROVE for sale | 2 bedroom TOWNHOME FOR SALE
RARE OPPORTUNITY to own in North-East Neighborhood of Coconut Grove,
walk-able to restaurants, the Library, marinas, Coconut Grove Sailing Club, Starbucks, shopping, movie theater,
Mayfair and the best community events including the world famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival!
Imagine never having to worry about parking (or drunk driving) in Coconut Grove again!
WALK TO ALL THE FUN!!!
This fantastic Coconut Grove for sale Townhome
has many new renovations and updates!
Two bedroom, two-story townhouse
in gated community of only 4 units!
Property Features Include:
- Light and Bright with a spacious feel throughout
- Gorgeous Travertine and Wood Flooring
- Renovated kitchen with beautiful custom wood cabinetry and tons of storage, stainless steel appliances
- Like to cook? The range/oven hood exhausts to the outside to minimize in-unit cooking smells!
- Guest bathroom on the first floor
- Dining room with a wet bar and custom lighted cabinetry, granite countertop matches kitchen's
- Dining room has two beautiful modern custom built-in cabinets for lots of storage, matches wet bar
- Family room features a fireplace, accent track lighting, ceiling fan and large French door
- Private walled back patio with great space for a gardening enthusiast
- Spiral staircase leads to two bedrooms and one large bathroom upstairs newly renovated, lots of great features
- Washer/dryer upstairs with tankless water heater
- Master bedroom has tons of closet space and a private covered balcony
- Community is gated, room for 2 compact cars plus street parking
- Much more!
for sale october, 2019
Take a quick drive around this fantastic east Coconut Grove neighborhood and you'll see so much activity throughout each day. There's always a community or family-fun event coming up on the calendar. There's FREE Community Yoga at Peacock Park! There are always tons of people walking dogs and jogging, on bikes and scootering. And most of them wave, smile and say "hello" and "good morning".
Coconut Grove is one of Miami's most favorite neighborhoods. It's host to the world-famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival and the Coconut Grove Food & Wine Festival. There are tons of dog-friendly community events like bark-crawls and pet-festivals! There's a ton of family-oriented events throughout the year too, like the Halloween Pumpkin Patch Festival and CocoWalk's Egg'stravaganza. There's the King Mango Strut, arts & crafts festivals, live music, bar crawls and so much more. There's a book store, library, shopping, so many great restaurants, Bayfront marinas, the Coconut Grove Sailing Club... all within walking distance. Properties in Coconut Grove for sale range from tiny efficiencies to multi-million dollar hi-rise condos. This neighborhood is a diverse as it's properties and it's established, vibrant and always growing.
Interested in viewing this Coconut Grove Townhome for Sale?
Call or email with questions or to schedule a private viewing:
Realtor® | Florida Realty of Miami
Click to Email
or call 305-205-8913 (direct)
More about Coconut Grove in Miami-Dade County, Florida
Coconut Grove is also home to lots of hidden history. We recommend
visiting The Barnacle Historic State Park, one of the Florida State
Parks that you may not even realize is in the heart of Coconut Grove!
More information here: https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/barnacle-historic-state-park